We will be implementing more safety procedures this summer.
1. Pick up and drop off will be at the Welcome Kiosk near the parking lot. We are limiting the amount of people on campus, and will not be allowing parents in the camp rooms.
2. Staff and campers will be given daily wellness and temperature checks upon arrival at camp.
3. Campers will be taken to the restroom for frequent hand-washing throughout the day, and hand sanitizer will be available in every room.
4. All used spaces will be cleaned and sanitized daily.
5. Campers should stay home if they are displaying symptoms of a cough, fever or sore throat. Campers should also stay home if they are living with a family member who displays those symptoms.