June 26, 2020: Due to the rise in COVID-19 cases in our county and the new state mandate, the Board decided this morning to postpone all summer camp field trips until August.
We apologize for the change in information, but we want to make sure that we are doing what is best for our campers. We will be enhancing our program on campus, with more structured activities and outside vendors/entertainment.
June 1, 2020: We will be staying on campus the first two weeks of camp. After that, we will be including trips to local attractions that have opened. Parents will have the option to keep their child on campus instead of going on the field trip. We will be asking for your choice by the Friday before each week of camp via email. We will attach a Weekly Blurb, which will include the list of field trips for the week.
We will be implementing more safety procedures this summer.
1. Pick up and drop off will be at the Welcome Kiosk near the parking lot. We are limiting the amount of people on campus, and will not be allowing parents in the camp rooms.
2. Staff and campers will be given daily wellness and temperature checks upon arrival at camp.
3. Campers will be taken to the restroom for frequent hand-washing throughout the day, and hand sanitizer will be available in every room.
4. All used spaces will be cleaned and sanitized daily.
5. Campers should stay home if they are displaying symptoms of a cough, fever or sore throat. Campers should also stay home if they are living with a family member who displays those symptoms.
May 2020: As of right now, the first two weeks of summer will be childcare for those families who are in the workforce. We will still have an awesome time, with planned activities such as cooking, sports, movies, water play, STEM activities, and crafts. We are continuously monitoring guidelines that are coming out, and will update and change our schedule as needed. We are hoping the guidelines will loosen so that we will be able to go on outings such as parks, the beach, rolling skating, mini-golfing, etc.
With the circumstances revolving around COVID-19, we know that some families may be missing out on work or having to worry about other necessities. We don't want summer camp to be a source of worry in these times. To our registered families, we are offering to put the payment plans on pause (effectively remove the payment plan until a later date) for families who need it. Once it gets closer to summer, we will send out an email regarding modified payment plan options.
If you would like for us to pause your monthly payment plan after you register (so that your card will not be charged for the monthly plan), please send an email to email@example.com. In the event that summer camp is cancelled, we will be offering refunds. However, as of right now, we are still planning on having a fun summer!